This is not a regular type of post for me but hey why not. So you may or may not know that I work at a fashion company. I’m not on the Buying and Merchandising floor but it goes without saying that being in the industry is infectious. I’ve never taken my fashion extremely seriously I’d rather spend my money on going out for dinner but I know exactly what I like and what I don’t like. Nowadays my clothes shopping is more sports shopping than anything else. It was always going to get expensive when you decide to take up three sports in one (triathlon) without adding yoga to the mix. However this is an “athleisure” post or perhaps just one about trainers.
So I cannot get away from seeing all the beige, sand or tan trainers at the moment so I thought I’d select some of my favourite ones for you so you can get your hand on some. I was trying to decide on whether the tan trainers is going to look ridiculous on my pasty white legs that haven’t seen the sun in too long!
Starting from top left and moving across….
- Adidas Gazelles from asos – £75
- Vans Original from Schuh – £60
- Reebok Club C 85 from asos – £75
- Nike Cortex from Nike – £70
- Adidas NMD_XR1 Primeknit from Adidas – £119.95
- Puma Platform from Footlocker – £79.99
- New Balance 996 from JDSports – £75
- Leather Converse from Office – £62.99
Thanks preparedtotri x